Health & Safety Audit
Whether you work in the public or private sector, you need to ensure the health and safety of your employees, clients and the general public. Indeed, an up-to-date Health and Safety Risk Assessment is now mandatory for all employers. All our consultants are familiar with all the relevant legislation such as the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, the Management of Health and Safety Regulations 1999.
Reasons to undergo a Health and Safety Audit with Bison:
- Ensure your business or premises complies with the latest Health and Safety legislation
- Health and Safety Audit for any sized companies
- Suitable and Sufficient risk assessment identifying the hazards, preventing measures and the measures needed to be implemented in order to eliminate the hazards.
- Fully qualified assessors available throughout the UK
- Minimal disruption to your working routine guaranteed
- We continuously monitor new legislation to ensure that your business complies with all the relevant regulations and procedures.
At Bison Assist we can take the pressure away as we specialise in undertaking Health and Safety Risk Assessments, leaving you free to concentrate on your core business. Our fully trained quality consultants will undertake your risk assessment to ensure you meet all the relevant Health and Safety Standards. The assessments will be undertaken with minimal disruption to your daily routines.
If you are in any way unsure about your obligations under law, please do not hesitate to contact Bison for a free consultation.