Fire Risk Assessment
The Health and Safety Executive has made Fire Risk Assessments a statutory requirement for all settings in line with: The Health & Safety at Work Act 1974, The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 and The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. Indeed, all non-domestic premises must carry out a Fire Risk Assessment in accordance with The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
The Framework Directive (89/391/EEC) imposes unconditional obligations on employers to have the ultimate responsibility for the safety of their employees in case of fire, even where others have obligations in respect of the premises.
- Bison Assist specialise in Fire Risk Assessments for any sized companies
- Our fully trained professionals will carry out the assessments in an unobtrusive manner so your daily routine will not be disrupted
- Bison Assist offer a suitable and sufficient risk assessment identifying the hazards and the measures needed to be implemented in order to eliminate them
- The risk assessment will vary according to the type and use of the premises, and hazards associated within the premises
- We continuously monitor new legislation to ensure that your business complies with all the relevant rules, regulations and procedures