Health & Safety Consultant.
Self Employed – Competitive Daily Rate + Mileage + Expenses
Bison Assist have a job opportunity for a self-employed, Health & Safety Consultant. This will involve travelling to customers’ sites to carry out Fire, Health & Safety, Disability Access Audit and Legionella Risk Assessments. Ideally, candidates will have experience in these areas, although support and training will be provided.
Extensive driving and some overnights will be a part of this role (accommodation will be provided) and the successful candidate must be comfortable with this.
• Manage daily workloads, in line with customer expectations.
• Carrying out site inspections, risk assessments and review of client documentation.
• Produce reports in a timely manner with attention to detail.
• Identify remedial actions and recommendations.
• Ensure delivery of 1st class customer service at all times.
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues and clients alike.
• Must have use of own vehicle (reliable)
• An understanding of health and safety legislation and guidance.
• The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Hardworking, reliable and the ability to work autonomously.
• Full clean UK driving licence.
• Must have use of own iPad.
• NEBOSH accreditation. (National Examination Board in Occupational Safety & Health).
• City & Guilds Accredited Legionella Training.
The business operates Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm, including travelling times.
HOW TO APPLY