Bison Assist Careers
We are also passionate about becoming the leading provider of health and safety risk assessments, so we are dedicated to providing excellent solutions for our clients – putting first-class customer service at the heart of everything we do. We are very proud of the long-lasting relationships we’ve built with our clients over the years.
A career in risk assessment is challenging and dynamic. We continue to adapt to changes in legislation and update our processes accordingly. If you are detail-oriented and can cultivate excellent working relationships with customers and colleagues, a job in health and safety risk assessment could be right for you!Contact us
Bison Assist is a leading risk evaluation company. Due to business growth, an opportunity for a Health & Safety Consultant has become available to join the team.
The role will involve travelling to customers’ sites to carry out Fire, Health & Safety, Disability Access and Legionella Risk Assessments.
Ideally, successful candidates will have experience in these areas, support and training will be provided if not.
Extensive driving and some overnights will be a part of this role (accommodation will be provided) and the successful candidate must be comfortable with this.
- Traveling to customers sites and managing daily workloads, in line with customer expectations.
- Carrying out site inspections, risk assessments and review of client documentation.
- Produce risk assessment reports using the company’s templates in a timely manner with attention to detail.
- Identify remedial actions and recommendations.
- Ensure delivery of 1st class customer service at all times.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues and clients alike.
- Must have use of own vehicle (reliable) and tablet (iPad/ Android).
- An understanding of health and safety legislation and guidance.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Hardworking, reliable and the ability to work autonomously.
- Full clean UK driving licence.
- NEBOSH – National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- City & Guilds Accredited Legionella Training
- Fire Risk Assessment Training
- Flexible, the business operates Monday to Friday, 8 am to 6 pm, including travelling times.
Bison Assist is a leading risk evaluation company, having an opportunity for an exciting position for an Office Administrator to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have strong administration background with excellent communication and organisation skills. You will be a quick learner with a hands-on approach, who will be able to work under pressure. Attention to detail coupled with good IT skills is essential.
Main responsibilities include:
- Checking and saving risk assessment reports
- Liaising with customers over the phone and email
- Keeping records up to date
- General office administration – refreshments, copying, filing
- Resolve all escalated queries and complaints
- Update all customers on any progress on outstanding enquiries
- Accurately update the relevant system with appropriate details
- Ensure all processes are operated in a timely manner
- Assist the Quality Manager and other Head of Departments with all administrative tasks
Skills & experience:
- Highly organised – has the ability to manage own workload efficiently and multitask
- Good IT skills
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel
- Numeric, focused
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Discretion, for dealing with confidential information
- Very good English skills, both written and verbally
- Ability of working under pressure and meeting strict deadlines
- The ability to work well as part of a team and also on your own
- Team player
The business operates Monday to Thursday, 9am to 5 pm & Friday 9am to 4pm.